25+ Cool WhatsApp Status in Hindi & English

Today I am publishing 2nd article on my Cool Whatsapp Status blog. I will add hundreds of Whatsapp Status to my blog. I will write the Whatsapp Status myself to my make Status site more unique and good looking then others sites. So today I am going to share Cool Status for whatsapp. I am sure that your Friends will like these Cool Status collection in Hindi & English. You can checkout the Whatsapp Status below. If you face any problems in copying these Whatsapp Statuses then report us.

Cool WhatsApp Status

Cool WhatsApp in Hindi & English

Here are the Cool Status for whatsapp. I am sure that your Friends will like these Whatsapp Status. You can checkout the Best Cool it Whatsapp Status below.
  1. Buy my Alarm Clock & you will Sleep Soundly.
  2. Warning!!! I know Karate and some other words too!!!
  3. Life is like riding a bicycle to keep your balance, u must keep moving.
  4. Save water & drink beer…cool.
  5. I don’t care what people think or say about me!.
  6. He Is Very Poor Because He Have Only Money..Cool
  7. I FELT LIKE AN ANIMAL, & ANIMALS DON’T KNOW SIN, DO THEY?
  8. YU👊 CAN’T BURN ME.👎
  9. Train your mind to see good in everything.
  10. I’m not failed… my success is just postponed.
  11. Every problem comes with solution, but my GF don’t have.
  12. The best dreams happen when eyes are opend..
  13. Your looks don’t make u Beautiful, it’s the person inside who makes you beautiful.
  14. Diets are hard because I get hungry.
  15. I look at people sometimes and think... Really??? That’s the sperm that won.
  16. Some people need to open their small minds instead of their big mouths.
  17. I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
  18. Just saw the most smartest person when I was in front of the mirror.
  19. "Can I borrow a kiss… I promise I’ll give it back."
  20. Try to solve your problem yourself… Don’t Depend on other..!!
  21. Hey there Whatsapp is using me…
  22. Life must go on 😎
  23. Brains are awesome, I wish everyone had one.
  24. Life is too short Don’t waste it updating status!
  25. I have no time to hate people, who hate me. because I’m always busy in loving people, who love me.
  26. Win A BLACKBERRY, A CAR, Or A House in DUBAI…Use A Sharp Object To Scratch Here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ Please Do This Now.
Also read : 100+ Best Attitude Status in Hindi & English

Did you find a quote to use for your status or message? If so, let us know in the comments section below.

Comments

  1. Yes you are right because I already tried this and the results were awesome and amazing. Keep it up buddy :)
    romantic status for whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entire post really Awesome! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It's really shows. Cool Ig Captions

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it. May be you love reading my blogpost about Jaat Status and caption

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first time I visit this site. I found such a significant number of instructive stuff in your blog - Sad Status For Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowowo.... Aamzing post... Find here something releated Whatsapp Staus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post man, keep up the good work Girly Status

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100+ Best Attitude Status in Hindi and English